- This Website is being made available for the sole purpose of providing information about Tynagh Energy and its products and services.
- The information and opinions contained are copyright.
- Accordingly, the contents of the website and any other information or opinions subsequently supplied or given to you will constitute confidential information and may not, without the written consent of Tynagh Energy, be published, reproduced or copied .
- All of the material published on this site is copyright of Tynagh Energy.
- No material on this site may be reproduced, modified, resold, republished or retransmitted in any form without express written permission from Tynagh Energy.
- The purpose of our website is to facilitate the flow of information and dialogue among all our business associates. We will therefore look positively at requests that will result in dissemination to wider audiences.
- When material from this site is referred to in any media, we ask that full acknowledgement be given to Tynagh Energy.
- While Tynagh Energy have taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website it does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information within or accessible through the site. The user of this website understands that neither Tynagh Energy nor any third parties who may provide information to Tynagh Energy for dissemination purposes accept any responsibility or liability of any nature wheresoever arising from either the content of or the use by any party of the site or of any information contained or accessible therein.
- Tynagh Energy reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this website.