From Dublin City Centre
Approximate journey time 20/30 minutes.
- Starting at O’Connell Bridge, continue over the bridge and Straight up O’Connell Street,
- At the end of O’Connell Street turn Left onto Parnell Street,
- Take the first right onto Granby Road, continue to the main cross roads and take a Left onto Bolton Street,
- On Bolton Street continue onto King Street until you come to a major Junction,
- Take a Right here onto Constitution hill at Church Street,
- Continue straight up Constitution hill, onto Phibsborough road,
- Cross over the Phibsborough intersection and continue straight on the Phibsborough road until you come to a V in the Road – Continue straight onto Botanic road (stay right)
- Continue straight on Botanic Road which leads onto Mobhi road until you come to a Triangle, follow the road around Left up to the traffic lights – take a right and next left onto Ballymun road.
- Continue straight on Ballymun road all the way until you see a Topaz garage on your right hand side,
- Continue straight until you reach the set of traffic lights after passing the garage, here take a Right into Northwood Park (the Garage will be on the right hand side and Homebase on the left)
- Continue straight until you come to a small roundabout, continue straight here,
- Take the First right after the roundabout and your immediate left, which will bring you into the car park.
- Continue around to the front of the buiding to Block A. There are Tynagh Energy allocated car spaces on the way at the side of the building (space 17 – 24).
- The buzzer for entering the building is on a metal stand to your right of the main doors. Press for Tynagh Energy. Enter the building and take the lift to the 3rd floor.
From Dublin Airport
Approximate journey time 10/15 minutes.
- Start out at Dublin Airport.
- At the main roundabout take a third exit right onto the R132 signposted Santry/Long Term Parking.
- Continue straight passing through 5 sets of Traffic lights.
- On the third set of lights, stay in the left lane to continue straight.
- Continue straight on this road, passing an Esso garage on your right and Fedex building on your left.
- Continue straight downhill downhill passing (Little Venice Restaurant will on your right) staying in the right hand lane taking a right turn at the traffic lights into Northwood Park.
- Pass Crowne Plaza Hotel on right.
- Continue straight up the road until you reach a small roundabout.
- Continue straight through the roundabout and Tynagh Energy offices are the building to your left.
- Continue on to take the first left before the next small roundabout, then your immediate left into the car park and around the front of the building, Block A where the entrance is. There are Tynagh Energy allocated car spaces to the side of the building (spaces 17-24)
- The buzzer for entrance is a tall metal stand to your right. Enter the building and continue to the 3rd floor.